The California Real Estate Fraud Report was founded in November 2007 by Monique Bryher. It contains more than 1,400 original posts, all of which were written by Monique.
Monique Bryher is a full-time, licensed real estate professional. Her real estate business, located in Los Angeles, includes the following:
(1) Conventional sales of residential and commercial property;
(2) Short sales
(3) REO (foreclosed) property sales on behalf of banks and 3rd party asset management companies;
(4) Commercial valuations and residential property evaluations (BPOs);
(5) Probate and trustee property sales;
(7) Land and development sales;
(8) Writing about real estate fraud and short sale fraud for her blog www.CaliforniaRealEstateFraudReport.com;
(9) Media interviews
Read my business philosophy and how I conduct my real estate business here.
Please call me only if you are interested in the following: **
1. Purchasing or selling a residential or small commercial property
2. You are an attorney or law enforcement professional seeking expert witness consulting or you are a news organization interested in interviewing me.
** I do not provide any consumer counseling, help, advice or legal services.
If you are a consumer who believes you have been the victim of real estate fraud or mortgage fraud, please make use of the considerable number of consumer resources I have provided on this site. **
Monique Bryher, Real Estate Broker/Realtor®