The California Real Estate Fraud Report was founded in November 2007 by Monique Bryher. It contains more than 1,000 original posts, all of which were written by Monique.
Monique Bryher is a full-time, licensed real estate professional. Her real estate business, located in Los Angeles, includes the following:
(1) Conventional sales of residential and commercial property;
(2) Short sales
(3) REO (foreclosed) property sales on behalf of banks and 3rd party asset management companies;
(4) Commercial valuations and residential property evaluations (BPOs);
(5) Probate and trustee property sales;
(6) Writing about real estate fraud and short sale fraud for her blog www.CaliforniaRealEstateFraudReport.com;
(7) Providing expert consulting, testimony and litigation support in real estate fraud, specifically short sale fraud, REO fraud and other real estate disputes.
(8) Media interviews
Read my business philosophy and how I conduct my real estate business here.
Monique Bryher, Licensed Real Estate Broker/Realtor®
Ca. Lic. #01766461
** Please call me only if you are interested in purchasing or selling a residential or small commercial property, if you are an attorney or law enforcement professional seeking expert witness consulting or you are a news organization interested in interviewing me **
*** If you are a consumer who believes you are the victim of real estate fraud or mortgage fraud, please make use of the considerable number of consumer resources I have provided or send me an email. ***
Real Estate Fraud / REO Fraud / Short Sale Fraud